Palms @ Sixth Avenue Overview.
Palms @ Sixth Avenue (Formerly known as Dynasty Garden Court 1) is a freehold Cluster House development located at 251, Sixth Avenue, (S) 276558 in District 10 near Holland Village MRT Station.It is located in the vicinity of landmarks like Regent Villas and Dynasty Lodge condos.
Amenities near Palms @ Sixth Avenue
Palms @ Sixth Avenue is located just minutes drive away from Holland Village, where a host of amenities are readily available, such as retail outlets, supermarkets, restaurants and eating establishments, banks, and other entertainment facilities.
There are schools located in the vicinity, such as Henry Park Primary School and Dunman High School. Recreational facilities nearby include the Buona Vista Swimming Complex and One North Park which is just a short drive away.
For vehicle owners, traveling to the business hub from Palms @ Sixth Avenue takes just above 10 minutes, via Holland Road.
Address: 251, Sixth Avenue, Singapore 276558.
District: D10 – Tanglin / Holland Region Central.
Expected TOP: 2015.
Developer: MCL Land (Serangoon) Pte Ltd.
- Exclusive locality well known for its prestigious and tranquil locality
- Palms @ Sixth Avenue is closed proximity to Bukit Timah and Holland Road with a wide array of amenities.
- Enjoy living in a prominent district that is near to distinguished schools including Raffles Girls, Nanyang
- Primary, Henry Park Primary, Hwa Chong Institution, Polytechnic and University.
- Near supermarket, Jelita Cold Storage and Giants Bukit Timah
- Minutes drive to Holland Village and MRT Stations
- Upcoming Sixth Avenue MRT Station (Downtown Line due in 2015)
- Easy access to Central Business District, Orchard Road, Marina Bay Waterfront via Holland Road
- Excellent connectivity, easy access to major expressways such as PIE & CTE
- Short drive to Star Vista Shopping Mall at Buona Vista MRT Station
- Closed proximity to One-North, Fusionpolis and Biopolis
- All units come with top quality finishes and branded appliances
>>> Palms @ Sixth Avenue Location