New Launch Condo | Hallmark Residences is a Freehold Condominium at 17, Ewe Boon Road in District 10. School close to Hallmark Residences includes Chinese International School and Raffles Girls’ Secondary School.
Amenities near Hallmark Residences
Residents at Hallmark Residences can get to nearby supermarkets or shopping mall within the area for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, banks, eateries and more.
Hallmark Residences is near to Cold Storage and Jasons, The Gourmet Grocer Supermarkets. It is also close to Balmoral Plaza and Orchard Towers.
Vehicle owners can take Steven Road and Bukit Timah Road to get to the business hub or shopping district in the city.
Address: 17, Ewe Boon Road
District: D10 – Tanglin / Holland Region Central
Expected TOP: 2017
Developer: MCL Land (Prime) Pte Ltd
UNIQUE SELLING POINT
- Freehold in District 10
- Exclusive condominium consisting of 75 units
- Situated on elevated ground
- Enjoy close proximity to renowned local and international schools – Singapore Chinese Girls’ School/Primary School, St Joseph’s Institution, Chinese International School, Catholic Junior College, Anglo-Chinese School (Barker)
- Excellent connectivity via major roads and expressways – Bukit Timah Road, Dunearn Road, PIE and CTE
- Walking distance to upcoming Stevens MRT Station
- Retail and dining amenities – Orchard Road is simply at your doorsteps
- Spacious layout for 2, 2+Study, 3 & 4-bedroom and penthouses
- Typical 2, 2+Study and 3-bedroom kitchen is fully equipped with Miele cooker hob, cooker hood, built-in dishwasher and built-in oven
- 4-bedroom kitchen is fully equipped with Miele cooker hob, cooker hood, built-in dishwasher, built-in steam oven and built-in oven
- Penthouse kitchen is fully equipped with Miele cooker hob, cooker hood, built-in dishwasher, built-in oven, built-in steam oven and wine chiller
- All bathrooms are fitted with top-of-the-line Villeroy & Boch and Laufen sanitary wares and fittings
>>> Hallmark Residences Location
>>> Hallmark Residences Site Plan