When looking for Singapore real estate, these are the signs you need to watch out for in choosing the right property agent.
1. Proactive – Regardless of how busy the agent is, they will call back if they miss your call. They will tell you right away if they find a good prospect of the property you need and update you without even if you do not ask them.
2. Keeping Your Best Interest in Mind – A good agent understands that not everything is about closing the deal the right away. They want to maintain a good reputation in Singapore real estate by doing anything possible that would benefit their client.
3. Integrity – A good property agent is honest about property valuations without making a quick deal. Be careful of those who promise a low commission rate only to pull a fast sale or high valuation that is unrealistic.
4. Determined – Good agents do not see a deal as too small or too big. They must be eager to close any deal even for a small commission. They also display humility and can interact with an average Singaporean.
5. Good Marketing Plan – Any Singapore real estate business needs an effective marketing plan. Make sure that your agent has unique approaches in obtaining leads. The best ones have their own strategies that generate real results.Share Us: